This extreme security door is crafted for the protection of highest-risk burglary and forced entry environments, such as estates, offices, and government buildings.
FE15 under US State Department Standard SD-STD-01.01
Security Class 4 (RC 4) door under European Standard EN 1627:2011
- Door is 3.5″ thick, 14 gauge galvanized steel
- Frame is 4.5″ thick, 14 gauge galvanized steel
- 9+ security cylinders in top, bottom, and middle of door
- Frame secured to wall using 16 bolts protected by 1″ steel shims
The Fortress series is an discrete security door whose extreme security level are unparalleled in security for burglar resistance and safety from professional attackers, even when using powerful tools, such as saws, axes, steel cutting pliers, and power drills.
The security of the door is independently verified by the prestigious iFT Rosenheim Laboratory in Germany as well as at NTS Chesapeake in the USA, according to Department of State (DoS) forced entry standards, where it was awarded an FE15 rating. The Fortress extreme security door is awarded a Security Class 4 (RC 4) rating according to EN 1627:2011 – the highest security rating available.
Extreme Security Door Bullet Resistant Upgrades:
- UL 3 Equivalent / FB4 ballistic standard: designed to withstand fire from handguns (9mm, 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, etc)
- UL 8 Equivalent / FB6 ballistic standard: designed to withstand fire from rifles, including automatic weapons (AR-15, AK47, etc)
These RC 4 level security doors provide a confidently secure, yet aesthetically pleasing, environment for buildings and homes with significant security profiles and threat challenges, allowing for the ultimate level of peace of mind from forced entry or burglary. The patented extreme high security door’s 3.6-inch thick door leaf specialized design is the culminations of expert security professionals, years of development, research and a vast variety of burglary and forced entry testing.
This custom-made security door’s internal and external penetration protection was also verified to ensure security both from the outside and the inside, providing the ultimate solution whether you are looking for the most secure front door, or a confident location to keep your valuables behind.
The following features are included in all Fortress Extreme High Security Doors:
- Up to 20 sophisticated security bolts, with multiple key options
- Door core composed of steel sheet encased by two layers of grating. Even if one side is attacked, two layers of protection will remain.
- Drill resistant manganese steel plates encasing armored locks to protect from lock manipulation.
- Welded, easy to adjust security hinges allow for adaptable installation
- Multi-point locking system secures door on strike side, hinge side, top and bottom, all protected with steel tubing inside door frame. Features include:
- Up to ten bolts on the lock side
- Security bolts inserting in to the top and bottom of frame
- Four 16mm diameter locking cylinders on the hinge side
- Sophisticated sound and heat insulation provided by 2 inch layer of rock wool
- Hundreds of door designs, finishes and colors allowing for a door that is as beautiful as it is secure
- A secure connection to the door frame using an L-Shaped profile, and affixed by 16 screws and 24mm steel liners to the structural door frame.
- Automated locking upgrades include keypad access and biometric scanners.
The Fortress series extreme high security doors are used by governments, royalty and security minded individuals around the globe. Contact us to learn more about the ultimate security door protection, or use the form above to order today.