Do you require high security reinforced front doors?
You’ve come to the right place. We specialize in high end, discreet security for clients around the globe.
Why Reinforced Front Doors Are Critical
If you had to spend all your time focused on one place of your house, your front door would be the most important place. Over 80% of criminals gain entry to a home through a door, and the majority of those are through a front door.
Secure The Entire Entryway
There are two strategies: You could spend money on strengthening or retrofitting an existing front door door, or you could invest in a completely steel reinforced front door – one that was built for security from the ground up.
Our years of experience in a wide range of security applications teach us that it’s important to purchase a complete door system – as common sense dictates, your security system is only as strong as the weakest link in the chain. If you try to reinforce you front door in a piecemeal fashion, you may be wasting your money.
You might buy a strong lock, but what if the door can be drilled through? You might strengthen your door with steel, but what if the hinges can be pried off?
Unparalleled Steel Reinforced Front Doors
Our steel reinforced front doors are the best security doors that money can buy, and are used in high profile residences around the world, as well as governmental and military locations such as embassies.
Our security team has considered all aspects in designing our reinforced front doors, and have thus achieved high level US Department of State and European Standard Forced Entry certification levels.
Features of our Reinforced Front Doors include:
- 3 – 3.5″ thick 14 gauge galvanized steel door leaf
- 4 – 4.5″ thick 14 gauge galvanized steel door frame
- 9 security bolts on strike side of door
- Additional security bolts on top and bottom of door
- 4 – 8 fixed security bolts on hinge side of door
- Steel encased anchors for securely attaching door to wall
- Drill Resistant Manganese Steel Plates protecting locks
- Complete size customization
- Complete design customization
- Upgrades including door automation and biometric access
Our reinforced front doors start at the $5,000 price range.