Bulletproof Security Double Doors
The Fortress Series Bulletproof Security Door is the pinnacle of home, apartment, or office security. Crafted specifically for locations at high risk of forced entry. Not only are Fortress doors secure, they're also beautiful. We can build your door to match existing doors or drawings. Bulletproof, fireproof, and single door configurations are available.
Door is 3.5" thick, 14 gauge galvanized steel
Frame is 4.5" thick, 14 gauge galvanized steel
9+ security cylinders around full perimeter of the door
Frame secured to wall using 16 protected anchors
FE15 rating under US State Department Standard SD-STD-01.01
Tested at NTS Chesapeake in the USA, according to Department of State (DoS) forced entry standards, where it was awarded an FE15 rating.
Security Class 4 (RC4) under European Standard EN 1627:2011
Independently tested and verified by the prestigious iFT Rosenheim Laboratory in Germany and awarded an RC4 rating - the highest rating available.
- UL 3 Equivalent / FB4 Ballistic Standard: Designed to withstand fire from handguns (9mm, .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, etc)
- UL 8 Equivalent / FB6 Ballistic Standard: Designed to withstand fire from rifles including automatic weapons (.223, 7.62x39, etc.)
Learn more about UL 752 ratings at Underwriter's Laboratories.
Bulletproof Security Double Door | Additional Features
- Up to 20 sophisticated security bolts, with multiple key options
- Door core composed of steel sheet encased by two layers of grating. Even if one side is attacked, two layers of protection will remain.
- Drill resistant manganese steel plates encasing armored locks to protect from lock manipulation.
- Welded, easy to adjust security hinges allow for adaptable installation
- Multi-point locking system secures door on strike side, hinge side, top and bottom, all protected with steel tubing inside door frame. Features include:
- Up to ten bolts on the lock side
- Security bolts inserting in to the top and bottom of frame
- Four 16mm diameter locking cylinders on the hinge side
- Sophisticated sound and heat insulation provided by 2 inch layer of rock wool
- Hundreds of door designs, finishes and colors allowing for a door that is as beautiful as it is secure
- A secure connection to the door frame using an L-Shaped profile, and affixed by 16 screws and 24mm steel liners to the structural door frame.
- Automated locking upgrades include keypad access and biometric scanners.
The Fortress series extreme high security doors are used by governments, royalty and security minded individuals around the globe. Contact us to learn more about the ultimate security door protection, or use the Build Your Own tool above to order today.