Steel Security Doors
The Embassy Series Steel Security Door is an incredible value for home, apartment, or office security. Crafted specifically for locations at high risk of forced entry. Not only are Embassy doors secure, they're also beautiful. We can build your door to match existing doors or drawings. Double door configurations are available.
Door is 3" thick, 16 gauge galvanized steel
Frame is 4" thick, 14 gauge galvanized steel
9+ security cylinders around full perimeter of the door
Frame secured to wall using 16 protected anchors
FE5 rating under US State Department Standard SD-STD-01.01
Tested at NTS Chesapeake in the USA, according to Department of State (DoS) forced entry standards, where it was awarded an FE5 rating.
Learn more about the US Dept of State Standars here.
Security Class 3 (RC3) under European Standard EN 1627:2011
Independently tested and verified by the prestigious iFT Rosenheim Laboratory in Germany and awarded an RC3 rating - the second highest rating available. If an RC4 rating is required, our Fortress Series Doors are a perfect solution.
Steel Security Door | Additional Features
- Up to 20 sophisticated security bolts, with multiple key options
- Door core composed of steel sheet encased by two layers of grating. Even if one side is attacked, two layers of protection will remain.
- Drill resistant manganese steel plates encasing armored locks to protect from lock manipulation.
- Welded, easy to adjust security hinges allow for adaptable installation
- Multi-point locking system secures door on strike side, hinge side, top and bottom, all protected with steel tubing inside door frame. Features include:
- Up to ten bolts on the lock side
- Security bolts inserting in to the top and bottom of frame
- Four 16mm diameter locking cylinders on the hinge side
- Sophisticated sound and heat insulation provided by 2 inch layer of rock wool
- Hundreds of door designs, finishes and colors allowing for a door that is as beautiful as it is secure
- A secure connection to the door frame using an L-Shaped profile, and affixed by 16 screws and 24mm steel liners to the structural door frame.
- Automated locking upgrades include keypad access and biometric scanners.
The Embassy series steel security doors are used by governments, royalty and security minded individuals around the globe. Contact us to learn more about the ultimate security door protection, or use the Build Your Own tool above to order today.