Hidden Door DIY Kit
Use this DIY kit to build a beautiful and well-concealed secret bookcase door. This complete kit includes all of the hardware and wood components to assemble the door yourself. Our provided illustrated and video instructions make assembly clear and simple. Ideal for hiding anything from safes to entire rooms.
- Replaces a standard 3'-0" x 6'-8" interior door. (Rough Opening 38" x 82.5")
- Durable Maple veneer over engineered substrate. Can be painted or stained. Resistant to warp or twist with weather or humidity changes.
- The door swings into the secret room and can be hinged on either the left or right.
- High quality CNC machined hardware. We design and manufacture our hardware in-house specifically for secret door use.
- Patented 5 axis adjustable hinges means easy installation and excellent concealment.
- Adjustable warp control system gives door tight, even seams.
- 100lb (~44kg) load capacity without sagging, rubbing, or twisting. No ramps or wheels to get stuck or rub against your floor!
- 8" deep shelves fit standard sized books.
- No electricity or wiring required. Strong magnetic door catches hold door shut.
- Easy to assemble with common tools.
- 100% made in the USA at our facility in Arizona.
Easy To Assemble
We've created both illustrated assembly instructions and a video to assist you in building your secret door. The kit can be assembled in just a few hours using common tools.
DIY Secret Bookcase Kit - Sizing and Installation
Proper wall preparation is critical. The prepared wall opening must match the diagram provided below to ensure proper fit and function.