This steel security door is crafted for the protection of high-risk burglary and forced entry environments, such as homes, offices, and government buildings.
FE5 US State Department Forced Entry Standard SD-STD-01.01
Security Class 3 (RC 3) door under European Standard EN 1627:2011
- Door is 3″ thick, 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Frame is 4″ thick, 14 gauge galvanized steel
- 9+ security cylinders in top, bottom, and middle of door
Customized directly at manufacture, these discretely secure, custom steel security doors are the gold standard of security for burglar resistance and safety from professional attackers, even when using powerful tools.
The security of the door is independently verified by the prestigious iFT Rosenheim Laboratory in Germany, where this embassy steel security door is awarded a Security Class 3 (RC 3) rating according to EN 1627:2011. It is also verified by NTS Chesepeake reaching a FE5 US State Department Forced Entry Standard.
These custom-made security doors provide a confidently secure, yet aesthetically pleasing, environment for buildings and homes with significant security profiles and threat challenges, allowing for peace of mind from forced entry or burglary. The steel security doors 3-inch thick door leaf speacilized design is the culminations of expert security professionals, years of development, research and a vast variety of burglary and forced entry testing. Further, internal and external penetration protection was also verified to ensure security both from the outside and the inside.
The following features are included in all Embassy Steel Security Doors:
- Sophisticated security cylinder, with multiple key options
- Multi-point door lock protected by a drill resistant manganese steel plate.
- Welded, easy to adjust security hinges make installation flexible
- Multi-point locking system secures door on all four sides: lock side, hinge side, top of frame and bottom threshold
- Up to ten bolts on the lock side
- Security bolts insert in to the top and bottom of frame
- Four 16mm diameter locking cylinders on the hinge side
- Sophisticated sound and heat insulation provided by 2inch layer of rock wool
- Hundreds of door designs, finishes and colors allowing for a door that is as beautiful as it is secure
- A secure connection to the door frame using an L-Shaped profile, and affixed by 16 screws and 24mm steel liners to the structural door frame.
- Automated locking upgrades include keypads and biometric scanners
Contact us to learn more about the ultimate security door protection, or use the form above to buy today!